Business process management is one of the core services provided by Tabaq Software. We are living in a competitive environment where business needs are constantly changing, human and material resources are costly. Companies that survive are flexible and understand that they have to constantly optimise their business processes to make them more efficient and eventually reduce costs.
Compared to paper based processes, BPM tools allow you to map the entire business process graphically which can also be tweaked or modified by non-technical staff such as line managers. BPM tools fully support Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and allow you to integrate with other systems and web services.
Tabaq Software has the track record of analysing and designing business processes for various industry sectors such as health and safety, manufacturing, finance, etc. The solutions include Accident and Incident Management forms, Know Your Customer (KYC), risk assessment, invoice processing, customer service, and more.
At Tabaq, we have developed an interactive model of designing business processes which includes the following stages:
- Planning – The initial planning stage involves understanding the business goals and auditing the existing manual or paper based processes. It also includes interviewing people involved in that process and other services or systems that it will integrate with. This enables us to develop the value proposition.
- Modelling and Designing – BPM tools allow us to graphically map the business process and see how it communicates with people and systems. This also creates an opportunity to study the existing processes and optimise them to create effective and efficient business processes.
- Developing – Our development team has the experience of developing in both open source Java and Microsoft technologies. Using the BPM tools the business rules are separated from the underlying technologies. User Interface is developed and then mapped to the underlying systems.
- Testing and Deployment - The new business process is put through rigorous testing by our Quality Assurance department before its deployed and rolled out to the users.
- Monitoring and Optimising – The new business process is monitored to confirm that the expected results are achieved. BPM tools enable the technical or non-technical business users to optimise the business rules in real-time and observe the outcome. This allows the business to fine tune the business processes to changing business needs.